Needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegoron

Hatchling Member
my hand literally went over my mouth in horror, that might be the worst case i've ever seen yet.

free bump, and i will share it around.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Poor little thing....it's a silkback to boot. The raggedy look is because it probably isn't getting the lotion or gel it needs to shed properly. I hope it gets a good home. If you can at least get in touch with the seller and tell him that he needs to apply aloe vera gel [ with NO alcohol ] or else Udder Cream lotion. At least the beardie be more comfortable with his skin taken care of.

Annalee

Juvie Member
If anyone would be willing to ship him to me, I'd take him in a heart beat. I am experienced with silks and I have an open set up right now as I just rehomed a rescue. Let me know if anyone in that area would be willing to help. I'd pay shipping as well as for the beardie if reasonable.

nodrog

What is the status of this poor little baby? I will be happy to take him and make sure he has a long and happy life.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Annalee":7vtjuju8 said:
If anyone would be willing to ship him to me, I'd take him in a heart beat. I am experienced with silks and I have an open set up right now as I just rehomed a rescue. Let me know if anyone in that area would be willing to help. I'd pay shipping as well as for the beardie if reasonable.

Why don't you just write the person from the ad, and ask them if you could pay them for shipping and for the dragon directly? They might be up for that, considering they're selling the dragon for so cheap.

Annalee

Juvie Member
Mistyck":laarormn said:
Annalee":laarormn said:

Why don't you just write the person from the ad, and ask them if you could pay them for shipping and for the dragon directly? They might be up for that, considering they're selling the dragon for so cheap.
I actually did that already. :] However, no answer yet.I was asking if anyone would get him for me and ship as backup.

littlegoron

Hatchling Member
i posted this on tumblr to signal boost and there were a lot of attempts to adopt it with no response from the OP. i suspect people also sent very nasty emails to the OP even though they were supposedly posting for a friend, which defeated the purpose of the post sadly:( i fear he may not have found a home, i pray he did

Annalee

Juvie Member
littlegoron":1a7p9hkw said:
i posted this on tumblr to signal boost and there were a lot of attempts to adopt it with no response from the OP. i suspect people also sent very nasty emails to the OP even though they were supposedly posting for a friend, which defeated the purpose of the post sadly:( i fear he may not have found a home, i pray he did
I really hope the poor thing did too... It pains me to see them go through so much and it pisses me off too but people shouldn't send hate mail to them as they're trying at the very least to try to do the right thing then by giving them up to someone who will help rather than just letting them die without a chance. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom