*Updates* Wow, just wow... Warning sad story and pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

argolupin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
This is a very sad update: So i haven't been able to get online at all for the past few weeks and she started to go downhill. I had an appointment scheduled for tomarrow at the vet. when i got home today not only her but my two tiny babies that i was worried about pooping blood were dead. i am taking them to the vet to see what happened. with all the flooding out here in colorado we were told to be prepared to evacuate (my brother and most my friends had to evacuate and the reptile breeder i work for had to fight to keep his basement where all his reptiles are from flooding. She was doing great before we started packing to evacuate, then she went down hill and fast. i am praying she is in a better place and no more pain. her fatty pads on her head were starting to fill in. I just thought i would share this with you. the appointment tomarrow was the first appointment i could get where i could be off of work to take her in. Right now i am focusing on keeping everyone else healthy an making sure there are no issues with any of the others. This had to happen right after my little dog got attacked and had to be rushed to the vet as well...

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh, that's terrible....I'm just so sorry. :( I sure hope that your dog will be O.K. My heart goes out to you + your family. Try to stay strong for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom