Carlos and me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlos, hes a wonderful bearded dragon that used to be owned by a rather careless family. i was friends with the sister of the boy who owned him... carlos never moved,never pooped, never drank, or eat. one day after seeing him in really bad shape i picked him up and left. (the mother of the boy who owned him was very happy that i took him because she couldnt get him to eat.) after about a week or so i got him eating like crazy and he was running around and looking much more happier, i got him when i was in grade 6, im now in grade 10 entering grade 11 and he has been my best friend ever since grade 6. me and him sleep together and sometimes eat together. i love sitting outside while he runs around in the bird bath and eats whatever insects that dare go near him. Hes such a good boy, i dont need to keep an eye on him because he wont leave my side. i have no clue how old he is or what his coloring is, all that i know is that he is a male and he hates being without me. im scared, i know ill live much longer than him :( but hes the most unique beardie ive met yet. Heres a picture of my little love bug <3 thanks for reading

309129_4080202857666_549283344_n.jpg

1001866_10200984722534520_306192636_n.jpg

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Good on you, he's fortunate to have found his best buddy. They're great companions, my boy is the same and I've had him since I was 15... knows his person too :D
Though yes, they do get a little attached hey?

It's a sad thing to know that they're not going to live forever, here's hoping you'll have loads of time to sit and terrorize the garden bugs for years yet!

Also, he's yellow (problem solved!) Colouring doesn't need a fancy name, it's to stare at - not to write novels on :lol:

Firebonbon

Hatchling Member
He's very lucky. It's sweet how you guys are best friends.

I really like the picture of him in the bird bath. A lot. xD It's like it's out of a beardie magazine or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom