some one please rescue this beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeB

somebody listed this beardie on craigslist and she is way too skinny for a 2 year old, whoever this person is should never have gotten a beardie.

here is the link:http://westslope.craigslist.org/pet/3887920997.html

she is in Grand Junction and the ***** wants $100 for everything including the beardie

Annalee

Juvie Member
OMG. The poor thing has no weight at all... :[ I wish I lived near you but I don't. I live out in missouri. :[

william488

Juvie Member
oh my, I saw this posted on my facebook, poor thing, wish I could get her. if she was within 200 miles of me I would go get her tomorrow.

william488

Juvie Member
ok, on facebook, they are saying that there is a rescue group in contact with her and are trying to get the beardie from her hopefully tonight. I would ask anyone who see's the craigslist posting, don't contact her to chew her out or anything, lets get this little one from her before anyone scares her into hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom