Human Cruelty - How SA pet shops kill reptiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
well heres all I can say to you guys/girls help wise me and a few people last year were getting really into something that we started called fight the silence now we just kinda let it drift away well I decided im going to take action and get this going now plz check it out its a fb page and alls u gotta search is fight the silence but ill post a link https://www.facebook.com/Helpthesilence

Dragonkate17

Hatchling Member
I watched the video... Honestly don't know what goes through some peoples heads. It's sick they have no issue treating animals this way. THANKYOU for telling them they're wrong and letting Sunny know that there is love in this world.

popsickle18

Juvie Member
I cried during the entire video... How utterly heartbreaking. I am so upset. Thank you for trying to help. You gave that poor little beardie everything you could have! I am so sorry Sunny passed away. It broke my heart watching him trying so hard to eat the roaches. Every time he twitched around like that I cried harder.

That store needs to be SHUT DOWN and those people need to be ARRESTED!

RIP Sunny, we love you. I'm sure everyone who sees this will keep their eyes extra open at their local pet stores for things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom