Reptile Rescue Train Request - Florida!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RykersMum

Hey everybody! There's a super sweet lady off of craigslist who is letting me take in her beardie, the only problem is that she's in Ft. Meyers and I'm in St. Augustine. If there is ANYONE in the vicinity that can help us out I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty sure she'd be okay with driving someone to meet someone as well, so we just need to find a couple of people in between her and I, so anyone in St. Petersburg/Sarasota/Bradenton/Orlando area would be great. Then, depending on the area of the person closest to her we could use someone in the Orlando/Daytona area. Please, if you or anyone you know would be willing to help please please please let me know! Thanks so much!

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Do you still need help? I haven't been on here in a while. My husband makes frequent trips to Ft Myers although he is usually towing a 46ft long boat that is 13ft wide if the lady could meet up with him somewhere. We live in Pinellas County and I could meet you in Orlando or something.

RykersMum

Original Poster
That would be great! But I need to get her soon because she isn't going to hold onto her for more than a few more days!

albitjerz

Hatchling Member
Im so happy to see our "train" geting off to a good start! I wish I could help but Im in AR so it isnt possable. Best of luck with your new dragon may he/she arive soon and safe.
Lisa and Puff

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
Everything worked out great. Beautiful dragon who was well cared for but not handled for a year. Now in a very loving home. Yay!

RykersMum

Original Poster
We made it home safe and sound last night and she is doing wonderfully! I'll put up some pics soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom