Should BD.org enable a small group of moderators?

Should BD.org enable a small group of moderators?

• Yes

Votes: 185 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

• I'm torn

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
NOTE: This is an important poll. I would appreciate your vote on this, as it should reflect the sentiment of the overall community. I am really hoping for a high voter turn-out... even if you don't post often and just read... your opinion on this matter really counts!

The topic of personal attacks, harsh tones, negative attitudes and the like have come up increasingly as the community continues to grow. Personality conflicts do occur more and more. Now, we're still doing pretty good, in my opinion... but I have been considering enabling a handful of moderators. These would be some of our regulars. I would also have some rules of "moderation", so that "power" doesn't go to their heads. Moderators would mostly be to help mediate discussions that start to head down a negative path while also trying to allow for debate/civil argument.

Anyway... with this in mind... should BD.org enable a small group of moderators to help govern the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom