Should BD.org enable a small group of moderators?

This forum is for people to vote on BeardedDragon.org polls (must be registered to vote).

Yes
74%
No
10%
No opinion
9%
I'm torn
8%

Total votes : 187

Postby beardie » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:41 pm

NOTE: This is an important poll. I would appreciate your vote on this, as it should reflect the sentiment of the overall community. I am really hoping for a high voter turn-out... even if you don't post often and just read... your opinion on this matter really counts!

The topic of personal attacks, harsh tones, negative attitudes and the like have come up increasingly as the community continues to grow. Personality conflicts do occur more and more. Now, we're still doing pretty good, in my opinion... but I have been considering enabling a handful of moderators. These would be some of our regulars. I would also have some rules of "moderation", so that "power" doesn't go to their heads. Moderators would mostly be to help mediate discussions that start to head down a negative path while also trying to allow for debate/civil argument.

Anyway... with this in mind... should BD.org enable a small group of moderators to help govern the forums?
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Return to Polls