Glamamama

Hatchling Member

Attachments

• 315C40C8-D453-46CE-A2DB-726D95709725.jpeg
    315C40C8-D453-46CE-A2DB-726D95709725.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 228

Xjrosie

Hatchling Member
I don't necessarily pick Thor up every day, but every time I pass his cage, I put my hand in and give him some chin and nose rubs, and usually rub down his back. And I let him sniff me. It has helped with being able to handle him, and it should help when I take him to the vet.

Lizard of Light

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Ardbert
When I first got Ardie, I was home all day so I took him out several times a day. Alas, once I was back to work, it's just once per day excluding weekends, but I do spend time with him for the rest of the evening.

smaugthebeardie3756

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
Every day multiple times. He doesn't really like to be held much but is happy enough to let me transport him back and forth from his cage!

dogndragonmom

Photo Comp Winner
If I did not have to work it would be several times a day, but it is always daily, even if for just 20 minutes before I leave for work, he always gets some lovin

Attachments

• Snapchat-1856690294.jpg
    Snapchat-1856690294.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 121

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Everyone gets a cuddle every evening before lights out.

Sometime I have 2 dragons and a skink on me for daddy time at the same time , works well with the bluetongues and dragons , not so well with Fluffy the water dragon who crawls all over everyone ( and wants to be friends with everyone ---- water skinks are very social skinks ) . So she gets her own time on me,.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Everyone gets a cuddle every evening before lights out.

Sometime I have 2 dragons and a skink on me for daddy time at the same time , works well with the bluetongues and dragons , not so well with Fluffy the water dragon who crawls all over everyone ( and wants to be friends with everyone ---- water skinks are very social skinks ) . So she gets her own time on me,.
That’s awesome !

Sandy's World

Beardie name(s)
Sandy
I used to handle Sandy Pants multiple times a day, and she would run around upstairs with me. But that was a mistake, since it messed up her shedding! She's behind now, so I handle her less. Occasional pats and rubs, handling maybe once or twice a week. But then she laid an egg (not bred) so to not stress her out, she just gets occasional pets.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom