Feeding curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Hey guys an gals, had my baby royal python for 6 weeks now and she is doing great eating every time and is a joy to own.

BUT Im wondering, am I feeding her enough? She is now on rat pups from mice fuzzies, but she is becoming active after only 18 hours after eating, I am a novice to snakes so don't quote me, by I thought they stay inactive until the meal has been digested around 48hr mark?

She feeds every Monday, should I A) stick with this routine B) feed x2 or C) feed x1 every other Friday as well OR D) get a grip and stop being concerned.

I usually post these questions to my breeder but wanted another opinion

Ronaldfuex

Sometimes you just don't know and that's the problem. Before using any online pharmacy, read as many reviews as you can find and see what the experiences of others has been. For the past year, I've been using http://medcitymarket.com .
The drugs are shipped from India.
And I've been very happy with what I've ordered from them.
I will advise to pay the bit extra for express shipping as it seems to get through Customs much more readily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom