Bulk mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyburgi

Extreme Poster
OK so we were finally going to buy bulk mice for our ball python. Personally I think he is big enough for small rats and he will take them some times. But seems to not like the size, so he is back to large or jumbo mice. I liked what I saw online, prices like 50 mice for $40 but then %53 worth of shipping charges?! Where do you buy your mice and what quantity do you buy and how much in total do you pay? Looking for any feedback I can get. Thank you in advance.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Rodentpro comes to the monthly reptile show in my area (and a few others in the Midwest). I think there is another mouse vendor too, so I'd check if you have a reptile show nearby.

When I get my mice from them I just pick them up at the show and save on shipping - they don't always have particular colors that way though. Pinks and fuzzy are bags of 100 and large mice are bags of 50. I think I paid 95$ or something close for a bag of fuzzies and a bag of large mice.

daddyburgi

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well I see Rodentpro will be in MN in April. I went to google and put in "reptile show in st.cloud mn" with some very messed up results including "29 Top Apartments in St. Cloud, MN for Rent ASAP!" in the 5th spot. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom