online source to buy rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
I need some referrals reliable online sources for buying a rack system for my snake. Ideally it would come prewired and include thermostat/rehostat and everything ready to go.

Displaying our snakes in aquariums was fine when we had 1 or 2, it was even ok when we had 4, but our collection has swollen to 8 now and I've got tanks tucked everywhere... They are set up with screen tops and uth's. Our oldest snake is a 9 year old corn snake, second is an 8 year old ball python. We have a california king snake, a mexican hognose, and 4 other corn snakes. We would really like a single rack that can hold at least 8 fullgrown snakes, but I think the ball python and then hognose will remain in their respective aquariums.
We are looking into trying our hand at breeding some of the corns, I have a lot of shoebox size plastic containers but if succesful we will eventually need to buy a rack for babies too.

So, anyway, I would appreciate some references to good sites to buy from online. We are going to repticon next month and may buy something there, but would like some websites and prices to compare.

Thanks!
Ashley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom