Well I think I want one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaJ

Well I think I want a snake (Because I heard they are cheaper than a Bearddie)

But one big BIG MAJOR problem.......My mom HATES snakes with a pathsion.If you can't tell when a little garden snake comes by our house and she pulls out a HUGE shovel.I don't know what type is good.

If you can't tell I love reptiles (I've never owned one) But I used to inside when a little garden snake or even a little lizzard came around but now I want to catch it. Most likely I grow up to be a crazy reptile lady and work as a vet tect...

If you guys can help me that would be good :)

brittani299

Extreme Poster
I have two snakes. I have a ball python and a corn snake. They are easy but they are still kinda creepy. I like my beardies better

JessicaJ

Original Poster
brittani299":39s24uny said:
I have two snakes. I have a ball python and a corn snake. They are easy but they are still kinda creepy. I like my beardies better

I don't really know what reptile i want because I can't come up with about 100 bucks in a couple of months for a bearded dragon (Lights,lamps,decor)

JessicaJ

Original Poster
brittani299":1ej8ihlu said:
A cheap reptile is a gecko. There are a ton of different kinds. Most require very little maintenance.

Thanks :D I was looking at Malaysian Golden Gecko (My sister had one for 4 days and then it passed away) or a panther gecko or just the normal leopard Gecko

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Crested geckos are cool. They like normal room temps so no extra lighting. They need 50% humidity but that can easily be made. They also like 20 gallon tanks. You can find them for about $40

JessicaJ

Original Poster
brittani299":2roaw68x said:
Crested geckos are cool. They like normal room temps so no extra lighting. They need 50% humidity but that can easily be made. They also like 20 gallon tanks. You can find them for about $40

Thanks I think I can get one with chirstmas money and birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom