Well I think I want one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessicaJ

Well I think I want a snake (Because I heard they are cheaper than a Bearddie)

But one big BIG MAJOR problem.......My mom HATES snakes with a pathsion.If you can't tell when a little garden snake comes by our house and she pulls out a HUGE shovel.I don't know what type is good.

If you can't tell I love reptiles (I've never owned one) But I used to inside when a little garden snake or even a little lizzard came around but now I want to catch it. Most likely I grow up to be a crazy reptile lady and work as a vet tect...

If you guys can help me that would be good :)

brittani299

Extreme Poster
I have two snakes. I have a ball python and a corn snake. They are easy but they are still kinda creepy. I like my beardies better

JessicaJ

Original Poster
brittani299":39s24uny said:
I have two snakes. I have a ball python and a corn snake. They are easy but they are still kinda creepy. I like my beardies better

I don't really know what reptile i want because I can't come up with about 100 bucks in a couple of months for a bearded dragon (Lights,lamps,decor)

JessicaJ

Original Poster
brittani299":1ej8ihlu said:
A cheap reptile is a gecko. There are a ton of different kinds. Most require very little maintenance.

Thanks :D I was looking at Malaysian Golden Gecko (My sister had one for 4 days and then it passed away) or a panther gecko or just the normal leopard Gecko

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Crested geckos are cool. They like normal room temps so no extra lighting. They need 50% humidity but that can easily be made. They also like 20 gallon tanks. You can find them for about $40

JessicaJ

Original Poster
brittani299":2roaw68x said:
Crested geckos are cool. They like normal room temps so no extra lighting. They need 50% humidity but that can easily be made. They also like 20 gallon tanks. You can find them for about $40

Thanks I think I can get one with chirstmas money and birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom