Anole Hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrana

Hey there. I see this forum isn't all that active, which is a shame, as I love my little anoles just as much as my not-so-little-anymore beardie :)

Anyway, I just had a few of these hatch recently (I had separated what I thought were two males, then found a baby in the tank - what turned out to be a female managed to lay at least three eggs by then). Just thought I'd share some pics, as these don't get bred much in captivity apparently.

This one I actually found on my apartment ceiling, as it managed to escape the vivarium before I even knew of it's existence. Imagine my surprise when the thing I thought to be a spider turned out be a tiny anole! I have since moved the little escape artist to another tank with a much finer mesh covering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom