Anole or House Gecko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
I have towo green anoles, and two bearde dragons that live in a 40 breeder but are moving into a 75 so im movin my anoles ot the 40 and need to know sheould i get another anole or a house gecko?

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Neither...Shouldn't have two beardies together let alone two beardies and two anoles. O_O or did I misread?

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i think so the anooles arent going with the beardies theyre going to the 4o that the beardies were in,and im gettin another lizard for them to live with so which is better green anole or house gecko?

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok thanks,ive heard that they will eat the anoles thhough is that true ive also heard that they will bite like crazy and are very mean?

Grimleo

Juvie Member
If you are housing two different species in the same tank, you should know there might be aggression towards one another or they might even eat one another. Though I do think house geckos are a little small to eat an anole? lol maybe you're thinking of tokays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom