Anole???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
ok my anole is green and brown she changes all the time she is 10 and half centimets long which most of my reptile loving and owning friends r saying is not normal if so wat kind of anole is she?

bambichik39

Juvie Member
Shes a green anole.. thats how big they are. probably just still growing. My brown anole isn't even half that in length

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
most of the time she is green ill post some pics of her 2 morro. Is iot normal 2 fine green or brown anole n cleveland Tennessee?

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
Thats a green anole. We have one and he changes from green to brown. Brown anoles only stay brown; they don't change green at all.

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
If you want to post pics and I can tell you. :D I just now remembered about Knight Anoles, she might be one of those; I used to have one. But I can't tell without a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom