anoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
ok i know i sound wierd 4 askin bout this on a beardie website but does any1 kno about anoles? i hav 1 and i had a friend 4 her and it died and im buying her another anole friend but i want 2 kno if any1 knows of any other compatible lizards 4 them?thanks ahead of time

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
honestly I just think that green anoles should be with green anoles but I'm not really sure. But I don't think you should put two males together; they might fight. But I probably know as much as you do xD Just wondering; what do you feed your anole? Mine has started not eating as much as he used to; He won't eat crickets anymore either

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well i throw a few greens n there or as few brustlesprout leavs n ther from time 2 time and she likes those.has she stayed brown while shes not been eating or has she been brown

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i mean has it been green or has it changed 32 brown cuz if it has changed 2 brown it might b from stress and its not eating due to that. hav u changed anything n its tank that may hav caused 4 it not 2 eat?

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
opk i hav another question do green anoles do better n groups or pairs cuz ive been getting both from websites and im not sure

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
mines just by himself lol. We saved him from a cold spell; he was freezing to death in our driveway. He was green and brown from time to time when he was eating, then he was brown for a long while when he stopped eating (well like, one or two mealies a day when before he ate anything you put in his viv), but we just changed his enclosure today(put more leaves and put a background on it and around the sides) and now hes bright green. hopefully he'll start eating soon :) I thought anoles were carnivorous though?

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
u mean like eating meat? ive nvr heard of that but maybe. mine was also caught ooutside n december the day b4 chritsmas

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
Are you in florida too? And yeah, the sites i've been on say crickets, meal worms, earthworms, etc. Basically live feeders. I haven't seen anywhere where it says feed it veggies...

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no im n cleveland tennessee, and ive nvr seen it either i just put some nther and wen u said carnivors i wass picturin lik hamburger meat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom