anoles

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
ok i know i sound wierd 4 askin bout this on a beardie website but does any1 kno about anoles? i hav 1 and i had a friend 4 her and it died and im buying her another anole friend but i want 2 kno if any1 knows of any other compatible lizards 4 them?thanks ahead of time

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
honestly I just think that green anoles should be with green anoles but I'm not really sure. But I don't think you should put two males together; they might fight. But I probably know as much as you do xD Just wondering; what do you feed your anole? Mine has started not eating as much as he used to; He won't eat crickets anymore either

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
well i throw a few greens n there or as few brustlesprout leavs n ther from time 2 time and she likes those.has she stayed brown while shes not been eating or has she been brown

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i mean has it been green or has it changed 32 brown cuz if it has changed 2 brown it might b from stress and its not eating due to that. hav u changed anything n its tank that may hav caused 4 it not 2 eat?

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
opk i hav another question do green anoles do better n groups or pairs cuz ive been getting both from websites and im not sure

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
mines just by himself lol. We saved him from a cold spell; he was freezing to death in our driveway. He was green and brown from time to time when he was eating, then he was brown for a long while when he stopped eating (well like, one or two mealies a day when before he ate anything you put in his viv), but we just changed his enclosure today(put more leaves and put a background on it and around the sides) and now hes bright green. hopefully he'll start eating soon :) I thought anoles were carnivorous though?

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
u mean like eating meat? ive nvr heard of that but maybe. mine was also caught ooutside n december the day b4 chritsmas

ZephyrasHuman

Hatchling Member
Are you in florida too? And yeah, the sites i've been on say crickets, meal worms, earthworms, etc. Basically live feeders. I haven't seen anywhere where it says feed it veggies...

lizardman95

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no im n cleveland tennessee, and ive nvr seen it either i just put some nther and wen u said carnivors i wass picturin lik hamburger meat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom