Rescued Lampropholis delicata ( Delicate Grass Skink ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Onto shifting spread out fill from my northern half of my back yard to my deepest raised beds today.

My labourer / handyman reports he's had little brown skinks from ittybitty ones ( babies and juveniles) to bigger adults scurrying in all directions was he's shovelled dirt into the two deeper beds and as he modified the underfence retaining wall ( replaced / and reinforced the sleeper that's acting as it's cap ).

He also says there are water skinks hanging out around my beds and in my shed and carport and under my house too, including a few very little ones.

He also reports he saw a very big and very fat looking bluetongue basking between two of my 3m x 1.5m beds , but it ran away and hid between my 6m x 1.5m bed and the back fence. Nice find, I'm pleased there is a resident wild eastern bluetongue in my back yard again. I'm hoping this one is pregnant and I've asked my wife to keep an eye out for it and left some dead crickets and some moistened Vetafarm lizard pellets in a dish for it and had the handyman leave spare bug tub full of water near where he saw it.
I want to encourage it to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom