Just got my new blue tongue skink

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks really curious! Are you able to give him time to roam around and explore? Based on what KingofNobbys has said about them, they can be quite the characters and are fun to have around =).

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh he's definitely an explorer lol. When he gets settled in I'm definitely going to give him free roam time. Right now he's a bit stressed naturally. So I'm going to give him space let him get used to his new home which is quite the change from his old one. I'm already starting to see a bit of that personality, can't wait to see it full force lol.

neilkd21

Hatchling Member
Not a reptile I know much about or see over here much but have always been curious about them, seem to make great pets.

Vh621

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yea they're pretty cool. Even though he's new he shown to have a good temperment, he's really active and curious. I sense this will be a fun new adventure lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom