HELP WITH HELODERM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRAGHON

DSC07711_zpsdc7557ea.jpg~320x480

DSC07708_zpse6513d80.jpg~320x480

DSC07705_zps89077ae3.jpg~320x480

rescued helo from a guy that cant care of him , any help with age, sex, kind of specie ?

i think is a h horridium but not sure...

two days with him, and aready ate 6 pinkys, very skinny guy... need to get different sustrate, get some ubv lamps, infrared, etc... lot of work ... very freak out with this level not for beginners like me but will try my best...

thanks !

jarich

Juvie Member
Awesome reptiles! I've never kept one but have been eyeing them for awhile. Skip the pinkies though as their bones haven't formed yet. Go with hoppers or bigger so the calcium levels are better. Are you ready for the commitment? Not trying to be mean or anything, just that these guys live around 40-50 years or so. That's a long term relationship you're looking at!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom