Easy to Breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben0918

i know this isnt the right website but is it easy to breed agama? i know theyre very similar the beardies. i plan on breeding my pair of mwanzae flat rock agamas (spiderman agamas). i plan to start introducing captive bred spiderman agamas to help cut down on wild caught specimans and because they are gorgeous! how easy is it to breed beardies though too?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm moving you to the "Other Reptiles" topic to see if you can connect with someone there who would be able to answer your questions.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hopefully you'll hear from someone. I checked online & there is only Wikepedia info, but you might want to read through those entries to see if there's something on breeding.

JC0609

Giving this a bump as very interested.

I've asked around before, there's not much info on the breeding of them. Was told that most people also claim to have the mwanzae but actually have an agama agama.

The idea is to try to recreate their exact habitat which isn't easy.

If I try my hands at this a 6*2*2 viv with multiple basking spots and multiple hides. One end of the viv piled with a dryish soil that can be burrowed into.

I'd like an experts view on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom