HELP PLEASE!!!! I THINK HE MIGHT BE DYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JethrosMom

I have a painted agama I've been trying to nurse back to health (long story under different thread). He 's been getting stronger and moving more, but right now he's just holding his mouth wide open and barely breathing. I have to keep checking to make sure he is, and then he'll take what I think is a deep breath but it also looks kinda like a weak dry heave. What should I do for him?! I just had surgery and can't drive. I hope I'm not losing him.....

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, I'm just so sorry, how sad ! You really did a great job trying to help him, you really did, but he had something going on, maybe some kind of infection. Poor guy, but you really did what you could and it's evident that you really cared for him. I'm so sorry.Take care. :(

JethrosMom

Original Poster
Thanks AHBD. At least he didn’t spend his last 2 weeks in that filth and neglected. Hevwas given a lifetime worth of love with us.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from Beardie ER to Other Reptile Discussions>Other Reptiles]

I am so sorry that he passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom