new lazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No wish I did! I was planning on getting one until mama came home with the water dragon lol .

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Ya I love their colors their beautiful and they sound like their really nice so did u find any good care sheets and how are water dragons good handling? Nice ? Hows she/he so far? have a name picked?

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Don't have a name yet. I've printed off 5 different care sheets that day say five different things.lol the info out there on water dragons is just not as good as bearded dragons but his color is good, he's pooing and playful so guess i'm doing something right

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Sounds good what I suggest u do is find a cwd breeder online cause most of them have caresheets on their website and I would trust a breeder before random caresheets lol don't u wish they had a forum

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I would love to find a good forum....I'll try finding some breeders. What I've leaned so far it seems like I got use a wider range of feeders.

Nutzrus

Hatchling Member
http://www.triciaswaterdragon.com/dragoncr.htm

http://www.herpcenter.com/water-dragons/

are both good sites i have one as well Ickys still small about 6-8 months old and about 5 inches from nose to vent. I have Icky in a 55gall long tank with half dirt and plants, and half water. Icky eats about 30 baby dubias a day as well as worms he digs up and minnows i keep in the water side.Feel free to PM me if you have questions im new to this but Icky is thriving.

Basking side stays about 95 cool side about 85 water has a filter and a heater in it set at 78 reptisun bulb for tropical i think its a .5 or a 5 its half the one you use for beardies, i keep the humidity around 70-90% i have 75% of the top of the tank covered with clear wrap to hold in the humidity.

Pic of tank
icky001.jpg

Pic of Icky taken today (hes a fat thing)
icky002.jpg

Pic of icky when i bought him from the petstore
DragonsWD012.jpg

ive had him for about 2 months now and hes grown an inch and has shed twice. Hes my fatty and eats like a pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom