UVB For A cwd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
We have just purchased a chinese water dragon tonight. Just as I thought I had everything perfect something dawned on me :oops: I may not have the right UVB bulb!!! I am so use to purchasing the reptisun 10.0 that is what I have. Then I read somewhere they are too powerful for a CWD. Is this true? Do I need to switch? If so what should I get? I don't want to count on the store to tell me because our visit was so interesting on the first trip. I am uncertain if the man waiting on us even knew his own name , :) Anyway, any help would be great. There seems to be a very large lack of information on the internet on CWD's. I did find one site but think it is best to double check here. Thanks

lundy321

use the 5.0. I personally use the repti glo, i know the affects may be different for beardies as i use the reptisun 10 for them but the reptiglo 5.0 seems to be working great with my water dragons. they are thriving and have started to get very large recently. They are about a year old and i am still using reptiglo 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom