Frozen mice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mich

Hatchling Member
Hello .. just a quick diet question. I am considering a CWD to my little collection and was wondering about the live prey. I have bearded dragons and an iguana so I am fully aware of proper greens with great ca:p ratios and what smaller insect items can be gutloaded/dusted/fed but I've never fed mice (my dragons are too small to consider pinkies yet and well of course iguanas stick to their veggies). Will CWD accept frozen and thawed one or only live moving prey?

Morquinn

Gray-bearded Member
First of all, I would wait until the dragon is at least 16" in length and feed only a few day old pinkies (nothing too big, I wouldnt go to fuzzie stage until its bigger) they would prefer moving, but I found that mine took frozen pretty quickly after knowing what one was and that it was edible. Watch your fingers because I had a good snap to mine from my female cuz she thought my finger was a pinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom