Frank in his new Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
I havent posted pictures of my buddy in a while so i thought id share...my lil baby..well not so much of a baby anymore...went from a 29 gal (which he quickly outgrew) into a 6ft tall by 3ft long by 3ft wide enclosure...he def thinks hes king in this and im not even done decorating yet!

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5574.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5668.jpg

IMG_5669.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5671.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

IMG_5673.jpg

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol my frank and the frank from rescuers down under have the same personality which is why he NEEDED that name lol

ewstokes

Juvie Member
Lol. The only thing different then is that yours is from New Guinea and Frank from RDU is and Australian Frilled Dragon..

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Wow, what a mansion for Frank! We were at our local zoo on the weekend and they have a new frillie in the Australia house, and he's the biggest I've ever seen. I bet Frank will get that big too. :D

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
if the frillie at the zoo is an aussie one then unfortunately frank wont get as large...hes a new guinea frilled dragon and they reach about 24 inches in total length sometimes a lil more whereas aussies get much larger either way i love him =]

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ewstokes":e397d said:
shes about 3 yrs old. Im planning on breeding her later on.
thats awesome! id love to breed frillies but that isnt gonna b until the very far future after i get married...ill stick with beardies for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom