Any Frilled Dragon Owners out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maca02370

103210-2030386683.jpg
So I have a juvie New Guinea Frilled Dragon that's about year and a half old. Had him since he or she was just a lil hatchling. Looking for other people to share some knowledge about these awesome lizards. Plus I keep getting sent to bearded dragon sites wheneva I try to search for info on Frillys... Which is cool because they are similar to Bearded Dragons in some ways. I'm definitely a big fan of Beardeds and all sorts of other reptiles and other exotics, but the Frilleds are def my favs. Hopefully there's some other keepers on this forum. Lots of great info on here... Or if anyone knows any other forums for Frillys, I'd appreciate the heads up. Thanks!

Here's a quick pic from July 2017 when I first got him. Can't find any good recent ones right now but can def fix that.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't have any info for you unfortunately, but he's really cool! I'd love to see more photos of him and hear about him. What is his personality like? Does he enjoy interacting with the environment outside of his tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom