and it begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided that I want a frilled dragon(some time ago actually). And though I don't like using tanks, because I'd rather build an enclosure(which is what I have done for my beardies and iguana), I found something that will give me what I think will e a safe start.
IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

And there it is... I've seen these kind in stores and must admit, I like them, but would never buy them because they are wayyyy overpriced, plus it isn't large enough to house an adult frilled dragon. It's a great size for a sstarted baby frilled. It's 2ft hight, 18inches Across, and 18inches in width. I'm using carpet grass and self-adhesive vinyl for the flooring(if you see my over post about my bearded dragon you will see that I like to use different types of flooring in one enclosure.... Anyways, its a start, and I can't wait post the next post with pics of my baby frilled dragon when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom