and it begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided that I want a frilled dragon(some time ago actually). And though I don't like using tanks, because I'd rather build an enclosure(which is what I have done for my beardies and iguana), I found something that will give me what I think will e a safe start.
IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

And there it is... I've seen these kind in stores and must admit, I like them, but would never buy them because they are wayyyy overpriced, plus it isn't large enough to house an adult frilled dragon. It's a great size for a sstarted baby frilled. It's 2ft hight, 18inches Across, and 18inches in width. I'm using carpet grass and self-adhesive vinyl for the flooring(if you see my over post about my bearded dragon you will see that I like to use different types of flooring in one enclosure.... Anyways, its a start, and I can't wait post the next post with pics of my baby frilled dragon when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom