frilled dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbeardie

does anyone know where they can be bought at or does anyone breed them. i want to get one eventually but not right this minute. i want to do some research on whoever sells them and their living styles as well. any info would be great. thanks!

Grimleo

Juvie Member
I would also like to know. :D

But I am pretty sure there are plenty of care sheets out there. And there will probably be some frillies at your nearest reptile show or expo. Hope this helps

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
I know of a couple breeders for NG, Aussies and the hybrids. Local reptile expos will sell them too. It's where I got mine from.

Grimleo

Juvie Member
Kind of weird seeing one there, but just today I went to check out the nearest Petco and they were selling frillies that were "on sale" for $150 o_O

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Grimleo":hoy8ts4o said:
Kind of weird seeing one there, but just today I went to check out the nearest Petco and they were selling frillies that were "on sale" for $150 o_O
I've heard of PetCo and Petsmart having them but I never saw them there (kinda glad I didn't too). Surprisingly $150 isn't too bad for one

Grimleo

Juvie Member
civicgrl88":2kwtutfi said:
Grimleo":2kwtutfi said:
I've heard of PetCo and Petsmart having them but I never saw them there (kinda glad I didn't too). Surprisingly $150 isn't too bad for one

Oh, wow. I actually thought that was kind of high considering I've seen them at around $130 in a small mom n pop pet store I've been to.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Wild caught frills can be purchased by petstores for 60 to 100 dollars each. Hence the price of 130 to 150.
Captive bred frills can be purchased from breeders for 150 to 250 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom