IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":dd6c3 said:
Like I said before it looks awesome although Frank does not look to frilled. :lol: :wink:
lol i had him out of heat for a while so he was kinda pissed

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Right now I have the humidity at around 55% and it seems to be holding it well considering my waterfall isn't even on. I'm going simply by misting and the moist soil on the bottom so the waterfall will add a nice effect once it's on.

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
what i need to fix is the part of the tube that goes into/connects to the pump...the hose is a tad bit too small (off by like a millimeter) so im gonna seal the gap and it should be fine

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Looks nice!!! I am surprised that you are able to keep the humidity up despite having a mesh screen! Do you have a humidifier on in the room?

Is that a MVB?

civicgrl88

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ashesc212":9f8c0 said:
Looks nice!!! I am surprised that you are able to keep the humidity up despite having a mesh screen! Do you have a humidifier on in the room?

Is that a MVB?

nope no humidifier and yes thats a Megaray

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
that looks awesome, cant wat to see with the waterfall. what is the temperment with a frill, theyve always facinated me but ive herd they are mean. Does he let you play with him and snuggles like a beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom