please help i have tons of Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i have a beardie now and i was lookin into frillies. how different are they from beardies. are they as friendly as beardies. how much money do i need to get one with i nice set up. where can i buy one and lastly how can i convince my parents also can you give me a list of everything i need lights, cage size ect, also what do they eat

thank you and please help i really want one

dragonslare

hey there,

well,Frillies are super,if you have the experience ,most of the young ones are imports,and come with issues!,Ive been breeding Dragons for quite some time now,I sold all of my young Beardies at the reptile show,and turned around and bought a pair of frillies,within 3 weeks the male died!!and it was real close to loosing are female,she had to be nursed back,with hand feeding and higher temps and humidity. As young ones go,they are alot more jumpier than beardies,but will calm down with time,and extra work!!,their enclosure will need to be quite larger than that for a beardie,they end up getting larger,plus they need to climb,HIGH.,Mine requires running water to drink,so I used a small plastic dish and ran a cheap.aquarium air pump with a very small air stone,for the water sound/movement.Temps need to be around 95 with high humidity,lots of tree branches and thick vines,they'll need to be feed daily,mainly crickets,super worms,phoenix worms,wax worms(easy does it,with these),fresh daily water,when he's full grown,you can let it run around a room,for short periods,as long as it safe for him.price wise,imports range from 150.00 - 175.00 (and it could be sick),captive bred/born,here,you could be looking at 225.00-250.00,this is what iam working on doing right now,Ive got large # of beardies,my Mountain Horned dragons and this summer ,the Aussie Water Dragons will arrive.

heres afew pics of my little girl,in her custom built enclosure,cost me around 150.00 in material,and 1 week labor. more pics can be seen on my flickr site,user name "dragonslare"

3619982141_eb8dfd0ef2.jpg

3619982165_8d14736599.jpg

3619982129_5ec1445163.jpg

Joe M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom