Deciding between Frilled Dragon and Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redleg

I have kept Beardies before, with good success. This year we lost our girl, Scarlett, and of course I am wanting to make a home for a new reptile. I have been trying to decide whether to go with another Beardie or try a Frilled Dragon. I have done a fair amount of research on the differences, but I have one overriding question: health wise are Frilled Dragons more fragile than Beardies? There are some forums that seem to be saying yes to this. I know that the Frilled Dragons require more humidity, a vertically oriented climbing cage, don't eat much veggies, etc. But what about the robustness of their health? Comments appreciated. I tried Thefrilleddragon.com but even though I have registered there they still have not validated my registration so that I can post, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom