DOES ANYONE HAVE LEOPARD GECKOS??!!!??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
OK so im getting 2 leopard geckos and i know some people might think i dont need anymore bu my mom said i can get one more animal thats it!! so i saw these 2 leopard geckos at the pet store when i went to get crickets and one was in the water dish(witch was empty only a lil moist in one spot) and he was laying in it with his eyes closed like"please water!!!" and the only crickes they had were HUGE they alwasy just sit there with there eyes closed the have no heat no nothing so im gonna get them and i was wondering if you feed them everyday or just liek 1time a week like snakes? thansk for any info

For babies you feed them everyday. For juvies and adults you can feed them every other day. Thats what I did when I had mine. Leos are a bit boreing just so you know. They dont really do much at all. you may want to reconsider what kind of gecko you get.

frog

Sub-Adult Member
i have to disagree with that. my leos are very fun, and seem to know their names, either that or they know they will get fed when i open the cage door. :D
they are eay to tame and are fun to play with, as they can climb on you vertically! its really fun to watch them climb up your arm, then your shirt, (standing up straight) and then your head. mine climbed up my head and let me walk around. i have 3 leos and dont regret it a bit!
there inexpensive to keep, and very hardy. i also watch tv with them. i hope you get one. they are awesome pets :D :mrgreen:

frog

Sub-Adult Member
haha. im the same way. ok i think once i get these i will be done. never have settled :p

jml_3

Hatchling Member
i got 8 leopards that i breed and i like them and my cresteds best.

No i would not get from a pet store you should look up some nice breeders for some healthy geackos.

ilovebeardeddragons

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
i got somthing else instead of a leo.................. another beardie!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO LOOK AT MY OTHER POST IN GENERAL FOR PICS AND STUFF OF HER

frog

Sub-Adult Member
really? cool cool 8)

i personally would have gonw with the leo, theyre the bomb!!!!! :notworthy: ALL HAIL LEOS!!!!!

frog

Sub-Adult Member
oh. ya one of my geckos has a dropped tail (previous owner probably) adn it looks way different than my other geckos tail that ive had since he was a baby two yars ago. but i still love her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom