Crested Gecko care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aireon719

Hatchling Member
I’m thinking of getting a crested Gecko and wanted to know if anyone knew of a care sheet that told me what I need to buy and how to care for it and how much it eats. I ask cause I know there is a lot of misinformation. And while I’m on the subject are the little pamphlets at petsmart helpful. I know the company themselves ain’t just curious about the little booklets and I know it’s a horrible idea but I’m thinking of getting the gecko from petsmart cause all my local pet stores are sold out. That and I like to think I can save it. Cause I’m sure it would rather have a short happy life then a short and miserable one.

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
To start off this is a bearded dragon forum, and last time I checked there isn't much crestie info here. But the Petco/Petsmart care guides are pretty much trash when it comes to bearded dragons, so it might apply to the cresties too.
Edit: Now when I scroll down I see quite a few posts about cresties. Maybe I was wrong saying there isn't much gecko info here ?

Aireon719

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well I got a crested Gecko and been doing some research and the only problem I’m getting is he won’t eat although he will if I put it on his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom