Crested Gecko care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aireon719

Hatchling Member
I’m thinking of getting a crested Gecko and wanted to know if anyone knew of a care sheet that told me what I need to buy and how to care for it and how much it eats. I ask cause I know there is a lot of misinformation. And while I’m on the subject are the little pamphlets at petsmart helpful. I know the company themselves ain’t just curious about the little booklets and I know it’s a horrible idea but I’m thinking of getting the gecko from petsmart cause all my local pet stores are sold out. That and I like to think I can save it. Cause I’m sure it would rather have a short happy life then a short and miserable one.

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
To start off this is a bearded dragon forum, and last time I checked there isn't much crestie info here. But the Petco/Petsmart care guides are pretty much trash when it comes to bearded dragons, so it might apply to the cresties too.
Edit: Now when I scroll down I see quite a few posts about cresties. Maybe I was wrong saying there isn't much gecko info here ?

Aireon719

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well I got a crested Gecko and been doing some research and the only problem I’m getting is he won’t eat although he will if I put it on his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom