Leopard Gecko not eating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I know a lot of you are educated about many different types of reptiles and probably own more than one type, just like I do.
I have two leopard geckos. One who constantly eats and could probably eat all day. Very healthy boy.
However, I have another leopard gecko who is slightly younger than he is. My husband and I have offered her many variety of bugs. Dubia roaches, mealworms, crickets. She won’t eat anything. She has the exact same set up as my male leopard gecko.
We’ve taken her to the vet and he checked her for a URI (She was clean) and gave her some appetite booster. That didn’t help.
I’ve tried everything the vet suggested. I’ve researched. I’ve done everything and I still can’t get her to eat. She just completely ignores it and turns her head up. She is always full of energy, wide open. She’s not lethargic or weak. I will also find a fresh pile of poo in her tank every now and again.
Can someone please give me some suggestions on what I could do to get her to eat?
Anything!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom