How to tame a leopard gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessi2526

I need help taming my leo. I need advice on how to do so. Is there any specific ways to tame them? Also do Leo's need multivitamins too?

kornel351

Hatchling Member
I don't have much input on how to tame leopard geckos because there pretty much naturally tamed geckos but however multivitamins although not needed it is good to have. Because it contains lots of vitamins and minerals your leopard gecko might not be getting causing it to possible get a vitamin deficiency but u also want to choose the multivitamins carefully because too much vitamin A could lead to problems I recommend Herpivite by Rep Cal which doesn't have vitamin A so u wont have to worry about to much vitamin A causing problems but instead has Beta Carotene that is converted in vitamin A.

Jessi2526

Original Poster
I give him calcium twice a week and multivitamins once a week and I keep a cap of calcium in his tank

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
I HIGHLY recommend that you check out Leopard Gecko's channel on YouTube. She's had reptiles for 10 years and is very knowledgeable. She reads published research papers and will link to studies done if she cites them, so it's not just some opinionated person but someone who takes the time to research these animals natural habitats, etc. She's great to listen to as well :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsbGYBaflDc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom