Gargoyle gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

illuminis

Hatchling Member
I have new acquired a Garg and it's small. I know they take up to 2 years to get full grown. Not looking to breed it or anything but curiosity has gotten to me. I know they primarily eat pangea or repashy but I have read somewhere(can't remember where now) that as juveniles they can have small crickets. How often would they get those and if so how many?

MufasasMomMakayla

Juvie Member
Congrats on the new gecko!
Garg's primarily eat Pangea or Repashy every day or every other day (like you said), and you can feed them dusted crickets, superworms, or waxworms once or twice a week (making sure they are the right size). Not very many, they are pretty small geckos, and not all Garg's will eat live food, depends on the gecko.
Hope this helped!
Makayla.

illuminis

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, and I guess I have the odd one because it would rather eats 3-4 crickets then touch its repashy. This last order of crickets i got for me beardie were tiny, like only 1/2 inch if i'm lucky. I supposedly ordered mediums (5/8 - 3/4) but most are 1/2 or less. I put 4 really tiny ones in the other night and they were gone by morning. I've offered them 2x's a week for the last 3 weeks and it's gained almost 3g in the last month. I offer the other but don't think it's touching it atleast it doesn't look it.
I've kept a record since i got it..
mar. 23 = 6g (when i got him)
april 15 = 7g
may 5 = 8g
july 16 = 12g
aug. 20 = 15g
think it's a good growth curve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom