Leopard gecko UTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased the zoo med 10-20g UTH. I also purchased a thermostat to maintain temps as I hear zoomeds can become way to hot. Anyway, my issue is that the packaging says the UTH should have no air bubbles between it and the glass and I have some in mine! I can't take it off and reapply it as they say that damages the wires so I was wondering what I should do. I have not turned it on yet because I am afraid it will cause damage to the tank. I would really hate to spend money on another one. Any advice is appreciated!

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Try personal messaging King of knobbies or cooper dragon or AHBD PR ABHD I think his name is they are all very helpful :study:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Can you work the bubbles out by running a credit card or similar along the mat? The documentation says not to remove and re-apply because it will damage the wiring and pose a fire hazard as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom