Leopard gecko UTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently purchased the zoo med 10-20g UTH. I also purchased a thermostat to maintain temps as I hear zoomeds can become way to hot. Anyway, my issue is that the packaging says the UTH should have no air bubbles between it and the glass and I have some in mine! I can't take it off and reapply it as they say that damages the wires so I was wondering what I should do. I have not turned it on yet because I am afraid it will cause damage to the tank. I would really hate to spend money on another one. Any advice is appreciated!

chameleon7

Hatchling Member
Try personal messaging King of knobbies or cooper dragon or AHBD PR ABHD I think his name is they are all very helpful :study:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Can you work the bubbles out by running a credit card or similar along the mat? The documentation says not to remove and re-apply because it will damage the wiring and pose a fire hazard as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom