My Leopard geckos (morph help?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got a new leopard gecko, who is a bit of a rescue. Quite a few of her toes are nubbed and she was a bit on the thin side with some shedding problems. She's a super cute and obvious carrot tail. I named her skittles
20160408_203159_zpsz4to4imq.jpg

20160407_145734_zpsomxqejbq.jpg
20160407_155817_zps7l866x1l.jpg

I've also been questioning Hershey's morph. I've been told she looks like a bell albino, but all of those have varying degrees of yellow pigment. Hershey has absolutely no yellow pigment, and I can't manage to find another gecko that looks like her.
20160408_204447_zpsoq630ufh.jpg

20160320_004013_zpsosuusrkt.jpg

Clover7cuteness

I'd definitely say Hershey's a bell albino. Not all albinos are yellow, as long as there is no black pigmant on the animal but isn't solid it's considered albino. My boy Jasper is a tremper alnino and he's a pale yet vibrant yellow with extremely light tan markings, not the most impressive. But trust me, I know my albinos?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom