Beardie update and leopard geckos?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I would just like to say that this forum has been EXTREMELY helpful to me and my new baby Beardie, Peaches! She is extremely healthy, eating and loves her hammock and lizard ladder! Now I have had her for about a month now, she is all settled in and good, I am looking into a longtime interest of mine; leopard geckos! I understand this is a Beardie forum, but I am wondering if any of you have any experience with leopard geckos? I also have one main question that I will also post on a leopard gecko specific forum, but thought I would post it on here too. I am going to order two baby leopard geckos from lll reptile- I have had great experience with them. They do not know the gender of them. Two males will fight a male and female will breed. Two females would be great but how can they guarantee the babies I'm ordering would be girls? Any suggestions? They will be fine as babies but once they get older, I do not want to be forced to give one away! Thank you!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from Bearded Dragon Discussions to Other Reptile Discussions>Geckos]

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
newbeardieowner14":3kjqx5zi said:
Hello everyone!
I would just like to say that this forum has been EXTREMELY helpful to me and my new baby Beardie, Peaches! She is extremely healthy, eating and loves her hammock and lizard ladder! Now I have had her for about a month now, she is all settled in and good, I am looking into a longtime interest of mine; leopard geckos! I understand this is a Beardie forum, but I am wondering if any of you have any experience with leopard geckos? I also have one main question that I will also post on a leopard gecko specific forum, but thought I would post it on here too. I am going to order two baby leopard geckos from lll reptile- I have had great experience with them. They do not know the gender of them. Two males will fight a male and female will breed. Two females would be great but how can they guarantee the babies I'm ordering would be girls? Any suggestions? They will be fine as babies but once they get older, I do not want to be forced to give one away! Thank you!

Buy your geckos from a breeder who can sex them or (if its an age sort of thing) buy older geckos that can be reliably sexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom