baby leopard gecko not eating!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaimaster

Hey guys I recently got a baby leopard gecko, my second now, I'm guessing it was about 2 weeks when I got it as it was tiny! I've had it for about a month and a half now. :) it was eating really well for the first month, I went away for a bit and my girlfriend came to feed all my little guys, however the baby wouldn't eat :( it hasn't eaten for three weeks now :cry: so I took it to the vet today, he said it was very weak and gave me some veterinary exclusive a/d feline/canine critical care food and told me to syringe feed my gecko three times a day, for 4 days. I just wanted to get a second opinion on whether this is a good supplement to help give my gecko strength and get it on the right track again?? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom