HELP. I found a baby leopard gecko in my garage. Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it was someones pet because they aren't native in Nevada. For now, I have him in a box with an egg carton as a hide for it. It looks really young, possibly a baby. I don't have any tanks to put it in as my beardie is currently in one. Anyways, I need to know if there is anything that I use for my beardie, that can be used for the gecko. As of now, I am using the reptibasking spot lamp 75w for the gecko. Help!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....can you post a pic ? It's probably a western banded gecko, which are native to Nevada.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It says your pic is unavailable, but if you Google western banded gecko, you can compare it to what you found. I'm thinking that's most likely what it is, since they look very similar and it is native to your state.

thebearded56

Original Poster
Oh yeah they do. I was surprised to even see a gecko. We usually just have a lot of western fence and sagebrush lizards in our area, so it was rare to see this gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom