I don't know if I can save him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hubby!? What Hubby!? :lol: (joke) Well...um...he...er...may not quite know about my plan... :oops: :laughing6: That's why I need to know before 9am. We have to pass where the owner lives to get to where we're going. My Plan! Was to beg...mayhaps pout... Hubby has never said no to something that was truly important to me. There's just no way he'd make a special trip :roll:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! :lol: Hubby's stern, but I know he'd give in on this one. The gecko and set-up(I use the term loosely) are both free, we're going that way anyway and we'll be doing our shopping so I'm already where I want to be to buy supplies. I may have to bat my eyelashes, but I'll do it! :lol:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
zandi202":3ekpyomf said:
You rock girl!
Awww...thank you :oops: :D

Well it's 10:00pm. Still no E-mail :( I'll check again in the morning. In the mean time, I'm off to bed. I'm not feeling well, and am exhausted. I'll update once I'm back from the city. Night all :sleepy2:

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well folks, It seems it's game over. Unless the owner has yet to see my E-mail and wants to deliver. I've had no response. :( I really wanted to help this little bug-a-boo but it seems it's not in the cards. I can only hope that he has been re-homed to someone that knows how to care for him.
Fingers crossed for this sweet neglected soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom