My Mylo. (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Holly I thought you would want to know that we lost Geico this morning. He was fine when I put him to bed and when I went to feed them he was gone, just like that. It wasn't until I went to clean his cage that I found thick yellow saliva under his hammock. Apparantly he had a respiratory problem and never showed any signs. I buried him this afternoon with his blankie and stuffed gorilla in my garden. Hes in a seal plastic container. I am heartbroken over his passing and cant stop crying. I did get little Emmett today while out getting crickets for Emily and he is settling in nicely in Geico's tank. Geico is buried outside the window his tank is in, in my hosta bed. Emily is fine and doing well and has passed to almost 600 grams. Geico was almost at 700. Little Emmett is at 14 grams and is long. He has a 2 on his nose so I take it as a sign that this was meant to be since Geico was almost 2 at his passing. Just thought you would want to know.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Hey sis, it's been a while I forget to come over
but I will catch up. Hope Mylo's doing well.
How's your daughter doing? I lost one of my gerbils
on Dec 26,2013 but other than that a good new year
even though he didn't make it. Your nephew Vash is
doing well just getting older.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Hey Holly,
Can't wait to have you back on the forums again. Not to mention to see Mylo's continued growth spurts.

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Hey Holly,
Just checking in to see how everything's going. I know things are busy, but we all miss seeing you and Mylo on the forums.
~Liz

P.S. Nissa adores Mylo's hand-me-downs.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hi all! :D
BIG thanks to all for keeping this thread alive!
l'll be updating tomorrow with new pics.
Liz is slowly working me outta my rut (bless her) so many personal and stressful changes have kept me away but I feel ready to come back one step at a time.
*Big squish!*
~Holly

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Holly! It's so good to hear from you. :D Glad you all & Mylo are doing well. Liz has posted pics of the hides you sent to her, her leos are enjoying them immensely!

I'll be so great to get caught up with you!
Take care
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom