Ava Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I had no idea what enigma meant either, thanks for explaining it so clearly. Good that she doesn't have parasites and great that she is eating. Hopefully her appetite will continue so she can gain some weight.

Guess the enigma gene explains the different walking that she does from your other leos, I think you had said that she had always walked like that but it had gotten worse lately. Once she puts on some wt, hopefully it will make her stronger so that it is easier for her to maneuver around.

All in all, it sounds like good news from the vet. :p

zandi202

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I can't afford Ava's next appointment. The estimate came in today at $400-$500.... I can't afford that. Dr. Kenna was supposed to call me tonight and see what we can do instead. Even in payments I cannot afford to lose that much money. $400 would be enough to take all of my babies to see the vet that haven't been yet...so everyone but Ava. I honestly just can't afford that so when Dr. Kenna calls next I will see what the next step is.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What in the world is $400 for, the bloodwork? Or other things. I'd be talking to the vet for sure, as that is very expensive for you on a limited budget. Hopefully there isn't any more to be said & you can continue with her care as you've been doing. Keep us updated k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom